Sunday

My Life at Maersk

To my family, friends, and acquaintances:

As most of you know by now, I am no longer with Maersk. One and a half months shy of my 13th anniversary with Maersk, our work relationship ended. Endings are sad, specially those unexpected ones!! ;) The worst part of it used to be saying goodbye; thanks to the 'net and its myriad of social networks, we don't have to say goodbye--rather, let's stay connected.

Many of you are wondering what happened, some are shocked, some are curious and some will make it the water cooler "topic of the week." One thing that comforts me is the certainty that no one is celebrating--that's how loved and appreciated I have felt all these years with Maersk.

In time, I will share my interpretation of what happened. First, I need to ensure I am not violating any confidentiality issues.

I am excited about the future! Looking forward to new and challenging opportunities, perhaps, even a different career path. For the next few weeks, I will chronicle my memorable (and not so memorable) moments with Maersk--and I hope it brings some smiles, assenting nods, and even a heart-felt laugh to all of you.


My best to all y'all! (see Houston? I can still speak Texan!)



Love,
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment